Monday 1 February 2010

The long march was achieved with the help of Nickleback, James Morrison and others. I just stomped all the way to the in-laws.

Boring day at work. No structure there at the moment, like a boat that has skipped its anchor.

I have booked a beginners course skiing at the end of the month so am in training so that i don't get laughed off the slope. I broke into another new stonage. Only about a dozen left to go. Where I am started from, specifics don't help.

The story, I have published a bit of in on a website and there have been positive comment and they would like more but I just don't have the time to get into that place right now. I am on my second assignment for my MSc and I passed the first one but dismally so need to do better this time.

Not to sure what the challenge of the day will be for tomorrow. I may do the LMH but I have the start of a blister on my left foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment