Sunday 31 January 2010

I need to sort myself out!!!!!!!

In almost two years I am going to be 40. Forty. Four.... Ow.

Am scared. I will be OLD. A Old person.

I need to give myself a list/promise/present for my 40th Year.

Forget the damn olympics, it is MY year.

plans are afoot to inject my life with a much needed adrenaline short.

MY BUCKET LIST..... WHAT I PROMISE YOU, TRICKLETREE, TO HAVE ACHIEVED BY YOUR FORTIETH BIRTHDAY....

1. To look in the mirror and LOVE what I see.
- Get fit
- Get slim
- Get style (whatever it may be, preferably rock chick with an edge)
2. Be happy with myself, who I am, what I have achieved.

3. Gain my Masters and start on my Phd for my fiftieth gift

4. Take up skiing.

5. Take up scuba diving.

6. Finish a novel and be pleased with it.

7. Learn to not give a f*ck what anyone thinks of me.

8. Have loads of sex.

9. Read... read and what was that read.

10. BE THE PERSON I WANT TO BE INSIDE AND OUT!!!!!!

I get these huge crushes on men, I would follow them off a cliff. I think it is because they are living aspect of the life I want to live.

I need to pull my finger out and start finding out what that is. I need to carve myself out of this marble cage. Wanderer, intellectual, academic, hippy, lover, doggie mum, sexy wife, adventurer, a tall glass of water.

Today is the 31st January 2010 and I have two years and three months to achieve perfection. I shall keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment